Post 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past


Hi riders again, welcome to a new blog. Today the topic is "time travel to the future or past". The true, I think that the people always must think about what happen in the present to live it a 100%. It is because if you think all the time in What would happen if... Or if I had done another thing, I should not have done that, What will happen tomorrow or in 2 days or in 1 week or in 1 month or a year. We do not really know nothing about tomorrow but we have the certain about today. About the "yesterday" or the "past", we can not stay there, thinking that we could have done better, what we must do is to take that experience to learn about our mistakes and finally to be better. After all that speech, I have to choose what I prefer and I think that in this opportunity I choose the time travel to the future, this is because I do not want interfer in my present, I would not change anything about my past because everything I did helped me be where I am. So, I would go to day of my graduation and I would love to see myself and see how I achieved my gold, obviously that is going to happen, someday and I hope so. 

That is all for today.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

Post 3: My dream job