Post 1: A Country I would like to visit

Hi everyone. I hope that you are doing well.

On this occasion I am going to talk about a country that I would like to visit, which is England . In particular London  Well I chose this place because there are a lot of things to do. For example, visit the Burkhimhan palace which I just saw in pictures and is very beautiful. Also it would be nice to walk or maybe cycle the St James park because it is one of the most iconics parks on the planet. As well some other places like the Big Ben or the eye of London. In addition to taking advantage of it, I would like to visit Europe, specifically Italy, which is one of my dreams because they have some delicious food that I would like to try, for example the iconic  pizza that somes friends told me is so exquisite.I hope that I can get the opportunity to get the money to do these trips.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

Post 3: My dream job

Post 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past