Post 3: My dream job

 

Hi classmates, How is it going? Today in this blog I am going to talk about my dream job. 

Well, first I would like to say that I don’t like to work. If I had enough money to have my home and buy my food I wouldn’t work.  We must do it because that is what life is about if we don’t work and don’t get enough money to “survive” it would be a mess…. But talking about my dream job since I was a child, I always loved space and for that reason, I would like to be an astronaut. The reason that I love space is that when I was a child, I always shared moments with my mum to see the stars, and one Christmas she gave me a present which was a telescope. The first thing I did when I got that was spend all night seeing the stars. I always remember that night and was happy because my mum made a huge effort to get that present to me. That night was awesome and was one of my favorite Christmas. But for some reason, I couldn’t achieve my gold but I don’t get sad for that right now I am studying something that I love and would like to improve a lot being one of the best in my career. That’s my story about my dream job. I hope that you like it and see you soon.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert Ever

Post 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past